Author Topic: "4-foot farm blueprint"  (Read 5614 times)

motdaugrnds

• New Poster
"4-foot farm blueprint"
« on: September 30, 2013, 12:26:05 PM »
Hello,
I'm new to this forum. I joined for several reasons, i.e. to learn more about making my little 6 acres self-sufficient as well as my immediate reason, i.e. to find out if I can purchase the book "4 Foot Farm Blueprint" via PayPal or postal money order of personal check. All I discovered when attempting to purchase it was that I needed a credit card; and I don't have one. (Torn credit cards up years ago.)

Can you guide me please as to how to purchase that book?

P.S. Wanted to add I joined your newsletter and am looking forward to learning more. I found your site via a search for "Cinnimon Vine" which I have growing in my garden now. Just roasted some of its bulbils and discovered my feet stopped feeling tight/hurting.

sandhill

• Central Florida
Re: "4-foot farm blueprint"
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 12:41:15 PM »
P.S. Wanted to add I joined your newsletter and am looking forward to learning more. I found your site via a search for "Cinnimon Vine" which I have growing in my garden now. Just roasted some of its bulbils and discovered my feet stopped feeling tight/hurting.

Wow... exactly what I would love to find... relief for tight feet!

Any more info about preparation for such?

heather

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 12:48:49 PM »
Ho Mot.
Welcome to the forum.  I'm unsure about the book that you're talking about.  There are two possibilities..
1.)  Are you asking members here if any of them are selling the book?
2.)  Did some sort of sponsored ad pop up at the top of your page?  Because those are just ads that really have nothing to do with the forum.
Does that help?
A woman can get more done with a lipstick than a man can with a Winchester and a side of bacon.

mikeconroy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 06:48:44 PM »
Welcome Mot.
I had not heard of the Four Foot Farm. It appears that it is a .gov website when I googled it, but it appears to be a business webpage.

If it is a government based or government supported entity, you should be able to contact them for more information. The email given on the website is 4footfarm@gmail.com.
Mike
Technician class KD0NJV